**Wine Club Tasting and Pick-Up Party**
Wednesday, March 21, 2018 • 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Join us at Sonoma – Upper Kirby for a wine and cheese tasting as we guide you through all 8 wines featured in both wine club offerings. Non-club members pay $20 per person (not including tax and gratuity) One tasting fee waived per person with purchase of one of the 4/bottle cases.
Club Members are allowed to bring one guest to join them as their complementary plus-one.
A Wine Club with NO Membership Fee!
Join CLUB SONOMA today! Our wine-buying team tastes hundreds of wines monthly, seeking out the very best wines for our lists and wine clubs.
We always get our hands on delicious, cool finds from our favorite producers and new up and coming winemakers. This is where our CLUB members benefit.
When signed up, you’ll get your allocation of currently released either age-worthy, highly sought after wines or the fun, everyday drinking staff picks that are known to quickly run out!
ONE CLUB – TWO OPTIONS:
- the enthusiast: $225/4-bottle pack – featuring allocated wines from high-end producers
- the daily delicious: $90/4-bottle pack – fun, adventurous, easy drinking, crowd-pleasers
- Your choice of the 2 4-pack wines, every 2 months selected by Sonoma’s Wine Team
- 5% discount on all on-premise and retail wine purchases
- Discounted tasting fees during special events
- Invite to Wine & Cheese Tasting Pick Up Party – sample all 8 wines offered in both wine club cases
THE FINE PRINT:
- There are no additional signup fees
- Payments will be processed the day of the pickup party
- Show us your confirmation email to receive you %5 Club Discount on all on-premise wine purchases
- Must be 21 to purchase and pick up wine
- An email will be sent out a week prior to wine release and pickup party
We’re excited to share these amazing wines with you! Fill out the form and our Wine Club Manager will send you a confirmation email.
Join our Wine Club!
Currently Available Wine Cases
Vibrant Spring Reds
The Daily Delicious
March / April
$90 / 4 bottles
2015 Love and Squalor Pinot Noir — Willamette Valley, Oregon (11oo cases produced)
- Irresistible bright fruit, citrus peel notes, balanced acidity. Sourced from multiple vineyards and aged for 18 months in French oak. The final blend has 3% whole cluster. A fun and exciting wine to drink.
2016 Julien Cecillon ‘Les Graviers’ Syrah — Rhone Valley, France (915 cases produced)
- Beautiful ripe fruits, rose petal textures, savory tones. 100% Syrah, 100% destemmed. Les Graviers is a negociant blend of Syrah from three sources in the Rhone Valley. The majority comes from the southern parts of the Drôme and Ardèche regions, and a smaller amount from vineyards around Tournon. Les Graviers means “Gravel”, a reference to the humble, though essential stone used everyday. 10 Months elevage, 90% in used barrels 4-5 years.
2011 Viña Alberdi Tempranillo — Rioja, Spain (1200 cases produced)
- Medium-depth, cherry red, with a clean, bright pink rim. Intense aromas reveals jammy notes of wild red berries, raspberries, red currants and herbs against a balsamic background of vanilla, caramel and roasted coffee. Aged for two years in American oak barrels, the first year in new oak and the second in barrels averaging three years in age. The wine was manually racked four times by the light of a candle. It was bottled in December 2014. The 2011 is the current release.
2015 Tank ‘All or Nothing’ Red Blend — Napa Valley, California (1500 cases produced)
- Aromas of vanilla, intense dark fruit, black licorice, chocolate, mint and caramel intertwined with black pepper and anise followed by layers upon layers of dark berry cobbler, raspberry, black currant, mocha and plum. 42% Zinfandel, 26% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Petite Sirah, 9% Malbec, 3% Mixed Blacks. 14 Months, 45% New Oak (70/30 French to American)
Beautiful California Reds
March / April
$225 / 4 bottles
2014 Lightning Grenache – California (600 cases produced)
- 100% Grenache. Sourced from top vineyard sites throughout Napa Valley and Sonoma. Aromas of cool limestone and peppery wild game are underlined by subtle, earthy hints of small white flowers, dandelion leaves and pine bark. Flavors of ripe raspberry and pomegranate drive the palate, showing off a lively acidity, balanced by velvety tannins and savory notes of black plum skin and oyster mushrooms. Nervy and dense, with an elegant structure and fruit-driven finish.
2016 PAX Sonoma-Hillsides Syrah – Sonoma County, California (350 cases produced)
- 100% Syrah. 100% Whole Cluster. Just like in St.-Joseph, this blend is pulled from multiple hillside vineyard sites that show freshness and vibrancy that Syrah can only achieve on cool-climate slopes. Fresh aromas of roasted earth, black licorice, blackberries, tar, pepper and smoke. Rich, subtle, incredibly textured and so delicious.
2014 Revana Terroir Series Cabernet Sauvignon – Napa Valley, California (900 cases produced)
- Revana’s new Terroir Series Cabernet Sauvignon is bursting at the seams with vivid blueberry and blackberry fruit, creme de cassis, white flowers and black chocolate. Revana solidified themselves as one of the top producers in Napa Valley in 2010 when they secured the #4 spot on the prestigious Wine Spectator top 100 List… amazingly, it was also the #1 Cabernet Sauvignon on the list that year. Arising from carefully selected vineyard sites in St Helena, Oak Knoll and Calistoga, aged 14 months in French oak barrels and spent a year developing in the bottle before release.
2012 Regusci Cabernet Sauvignon – Stags Leap District, Napa Valley, California (1,200 cases produced)
- Ripe fruit that is very well balanced with spice and savory notes. Great textural complexity and density, with a broad mid-palate and a concentrated finish. Aged 22 month in American Oak Barrels.
Club Sonoma - F.A.Q.
Answer: Once the selections are released, you may pick up your wine at any time and any location. Please notify the Club Manager to schedule your pick up, so we may ensure that it is ready for you upon arrival.
Answer: Absolutely. You are able to entertain multiple guests at both locations and still receive the 5% discount on your wine purchases.
Answer: Yes, but we need prior verified written permission by you, preferably by email, to authorize the release of your wine pack to someone else.
Answer: If you opt-out for the two months in writing at least 3 business days prior to the next billing date (same day of CLUB SONOMA Pick Up Party), you will not be charged for the two-month period.
Answer: Although we would be sad to see you go, cancelling is easy. If you decide you no longer wish to be a member of CLUB SONOMA, notify us in writing at least 3 business days prior to the next billing date (same day of CLUB SONOMA Pick Up Party), and we will discontinue your membership. You would be able to activate your membership in the future at any time.
Answer: Absolutely. Please include your guests with your RSVP to the Club Manager prior to the Pick Up Party event.