Wine Tasting – Ashes and Diamonds
March 27 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$10
You won’t want to miss this upcoming tasting event!
- Where: Sonoma Wine Bar – Upper Kirby
- Featuring: Ashes & Diamonds Winery
- Special Guest: Estate Director Marty Winters
- When: Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- Time: Casual come-and-go, 5-7 p.m.
- Cost: $10/person to taste through 3 wines.
- Enjoy bottle discounts and special by-the-glass pours
- Retail Discount: Prices reflect retail discount. Purchase 2 bottles and your tasting fee is waived.
Ashes & Diamonds Winery is the ultimate convergence of modern and old-school flavors, committed to offering a wide-ranging group of wines that adhere to an ethos of light-handed winemaking and transparency of terroir. This is the very first consumer tasting event for Ashes & Diamonds in Houston — we’re excited to share this lineup top-tier wines with our guests!
- 2015 Blanc No. 1 Blanc is a fully ripe and textured, yet bright, zesty and supremely age-worthy blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Sémillon from three carefully-chosen vineyards in Napa Valley’s Oak Knoll District and Yountville.
- 2014 Cabernet Franc No. 1 is a naturally restrained, balanced wine with subtle power and aromatic finesse, that comes from the volcanic, clay and sandy loam soils of select vineyards in Napa Valley’s cooler south side (Los Carneros, Oak Knoll District and Yountville).
- 2014 Grand Vin No. 1 is a wine of inesse and elegance that maintains fresh red and blue fruit flavors while exalting secondary characters of spice and herbal tones. The blend of Merlot and Cabernet Franc comes from 30-year-old vines grown in gravelly clay loam at ASHES & DIAMONDS Vineyard in the Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley.
RSVP to this event