“Oregon” Wine and Cheese 101
August 24 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25
Join us for our series of Wine Events for Charity at both Sonoma locations through the month of August. Each event is a collaboration of hand-picked wines by Owner/Sommelier Farrah Cauley and cheese pairings by Executive Chef Ja’Nel Witt.
- Special Guest: Ryan Odom with Henderson Selections
- $25.00 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- Cost includes Guided Flight of 5 Wines with Cheese Pairings and Special Bottle Discounts
- 2017 Big Table Farm ‘The Wild Bee’ Chardonnay – Willamette Valley, Oregon
- 2018 Fausse Piste ‘Oyster Sauce’ Rosé of Grenache – Rogue Valley, Oregon
- 2017 Teutonic ‘Bergspitze’ Pinot Noir – Laurel Vineyard, Chehalem Mountains, Oregon
- 2017 Hiyu Wine Farm ‘Smockshop Band’ Pinot Noir – Hood River, Oregon
- 2017 Big Table Farm Pinot Noir – Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Covering Rogue Valley, Willamette Valley and Columbia Gorge — showcasing different styles of wines and winemaking practices.
RSVP to this event