- This event has passed.
Pigs and Pinot – Failla Winery
October 2, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
- Wednesday, October 2nd, 6-8pm
- Failla Winery – Pigs & Pinot Tasting Event
- Special Guest: Darren Palace – Winery Manager
- Tasting Fee is $30/person + tax & gratuity
This is going to be such a fun and unique tasting experience! We have selected a vertical tasting flight paired with Chef’s food pairings for a complete tasting flight!
- 2015 Failla (Pinot Noir) Occidental Ridge – West Sonoma Coast, CaliforniaSalchichon Iberico Jamon, Manchego and Sour Cherry
- 2016 Failla (Pinot Noir) Occidental Ridge – West Sonoma Coast, CaliforniaBay Scallop, Minted Peas & Pancetta
- 2017 Failla (Pinot Noir) West Sonoma Coast, CaliforniaCrispy Texas Quail W/ Bacon-Currant Jam
- 2018 Failla (Pinot Noir) West Sonoma Coast, CaliforniaShrimp & Chorizo on Herbed Polenta
Your Tasting Fee of $30 is waived with a 6 mix bottle purchase of Failla Wines per guest.
Table reservations available: 6, 6:30, 7 and 7:30 PM — Please email or give us a call at 713.864.9463 with your preferred reservation time.
- Or just come for the wine – only $15.00 to taste through all 4 wines and your tasting fee is waived with a 2-bottle purchase.
RSVP to this event